2. The Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible registered bidders for the supply of Cargo Handling Equipment for the fiscal year 2015/16.
Bidding will be conducted through the International National Competitive Bidding (ICB) process as enshrined in the Public Procurement and Concessions Act (PPCA).
3. There will be a 5% MARGIN OF PREFERENCE for Liberians and Kuwaiti Companies (See bid documents section 35.1)
Specification & Quantity:
cargo handling equipment
Lifting capacities 45 tons Max
Container stacking height: up to 5 containers both full and empty
Spread 20 to 40ft
High power performance train, with built-in engine protection system
4. Qualification requirements include:
I. Articles of Incorporation
II. Valid Tax Clearance
III. Valid Business registration Certificate
IV. Past performance records- including names of contact numbers of at least two clients.
5. All interested eligible bidders may obtain copy of the bidding document from the Procurement Unit of the National Port Authority for a non-refundable fee of US$50.00 beginning 14 July 2016 from 8:30 A.M to 4:30 P.M, Mondays through Fridays.
6. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid security of 2% of bid price from a reputable bank.
7. Sealed Bids must be delivered to the Procurement Unit not later than 11:30AM on 30 August 2016. Late bids will be rejected and returned to the bidders unopened. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders who choose to attend or their representatives on 30 August 2016 at 12:00 PM in the National Port Authority Conference Room.
8. The address referred is: The Purchasing Department, National Port Authority, P. O. Box 1849, Freeport of Monrovia, Bushrod Island, Monrovia, Liberia.